Sunday Morning Serivce
Time & Location
About The Event
Greater Visions Church Reopening Guidelines and Procedures Purpose:
Evaluate how to reopen the church to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and provide safety precautions for our members.
1. Phase One Approach: Hosting Services at 50% capacity (50 people)
2. Members must register online to attend
3. Wear face coverings and/or mask
4. Use Hand Sanitizer open entering the building
5. Social distance by staying 6 feet away from others.
6. Provide Assigned Seating (Sections & Colors)
a. Purple=Single Seating, Green=Family Seating
7. Encourage members to stay at home if they are symptomatic, have a fever, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the past two weeks
8. All other small gatherings will be conducted via Zoom (i.e) Sunday School, SIU, Strong Tower
1. Volunteer will be setup in the Kitchen
2. Before members enter the church building, they will have on a mask
3. Member will use hand sanitizer at the door or wash their hands in the bathroom upon entering the building
4. Member will seat in their assigned area
a. Households/Families are asked to sit together
5. Cash offering will be dropped in the offering basket at the door. Members are strongly encouraged to pay tithes and offering online, CASHPP $GVCJACKSON, or leave in the church mailbox. Members may also mail their tithes to the church.
6. No hugging, touching, or laying on hands during service.
7. Cleaning crew, Ushers, and Alter Workers will wear gloves to clean or pick up tissue.
1. Guidelines and Procedures will be posted on church website and email to all members
2. Online Registration will begin at noon on Thursdays and end noon Saturday
a. Overflow registration will be adding to the following Sunday attendance
3. Tashara Bishop will call older saints to help them register
4. Solicit volunteers and greeters/ushers to help monitor member entrance in the kitchen
a. Door will open at 11:30am
b. Usher allow families and/or single member into the building one at a time to reduce congestion in the hallway
5. Have mask, Offering Basket, and Hand Sanitizer in Kitchen window
6. Praise team will sit in pulpit or side seats; media in designated area
7. Members are asked to immediately exit the sanctuary at the end of service
a. Ushers will direct each row to exit the building