Sunday Worship Service
Time & Location
About The Event
Due to COVID19, GVC will host limited in-person Worship each Sunday. Attendees are required to register for 1 of the 50 avialable seats to attend service starting on Thursday's at noon and ending noon Saturday. Parents must also register their children if they will be in attending service. Doors will open at 11:30am. Members must wear mask and sit in assigned seat.
1. Phase One Approach: Hosting Services at 50% capacity (50 people)
2. Members must register online to attend
3. Wear face coverings and/or mask
4. Use Hand Sanitizer open entering the building
5. Social distance by staying 6 feet away from others.
6. Provide Assigned Seating (Sections & Colors)
a. Purple=Single Seating, Green=Family Seating
7. Encourage members to stay at home if they are symptomatic, have a fever, have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or have traveled internationally or to a domestic hot spot in the past two weeks
8. All other small gatherings will be conducted via Zoom (i.e) Sunday School, SIU, Strong Tower
1. Volunteers will be setup in the Kitchen Window
2. Before members enter the church building, they will have on a mask
3. Member will use hand sanitizer at the door or wash their hands in the bathroom upon entering the building
4. Member will seat in their assigned area
a. Households/Families are asked to sit together
5. Cash offering will be dropped in the offering basket at the door. Members are strongly encouraged to pay tithes and offering online, CASHPP $GVCJACKSON, or leave in the church mailbox. Members may also mail their tithes to the church.
6. No hugging, touching, or laying on hands during service.
7. Cleaning crew, Ushers, and Alter Workers will wear gloves to clean or pick up tissue
1. Guidelines and Procedures will be posted on church website and email to all members
2. Online Registration will begin at noon on Thursdays and end noon Saturday
2a. Overflow registration will be adding to the following Sunday attendance
3. Solicit volunteers and greeters/ushers to help monitor member entrance in the kitchen
3a. Door will open at 11:30am
3b. Usher allow families and/or single member into the building one at a time to reduce congestion in the hallway
4. Have mask, Offering Basket, and Hand Sanitizer in Kitchen window
5. Praise team will sit in pulpit or side seats; media in designated area
6. Members are asked to immediately exit the sanctuary at the end of service
6a. Ushers will direct each row to exit the building at the end of service